Saturday 30 April 2016

TTM : Best Friend(s)

     HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS! TODAY'S TTM IS ABOUT BEST FRIENDS!

Most of us surely have best friends, whether you have one or more. But a few people probably don't have or lost their best friends. But we never know of when will God give us best friends. But I'm sure God will give us the best.

Talking about best friends... I have one. My bestie is one of the best people I've ever met. She's kind, genius, and fun. She's rather annoying. But hey, people can be annoying! My best friend is very good at playing piano. She's also a genius at math! She's helpful, too. But one reason that she's my best friend is that she accepts me no matter how I look.



                                     WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?
              COMMENT DOWN BELOW TO LET ME KNOW OR TO REQUEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment